Friday, March 19, 2010

Graphic Concepts

I quickly(ish) put these together in photoshop tonight. Charmaine Olivia's photo I've previously posted, is the centerpiece with the girl, mixed in with some random photographs I found through google image search. I didn't really have any goal/purpose/idea with what I was making, but this is what came out of it. I'm trying to think if I can use any of these for anything, or possibly make an extended version and turn it into a banner. If you're reading this and have any feedback (negative or positive) or ideas for me, please share them in the comment section below.

4 comments:

  1. Hey man, looks awesome, but please let me know if you're using one of my photographs in a design. And I'm sure you know it's proper etiquette to credit where credit is due.
    thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. eek sorry! I wasn't thinking when I wrote that to not give you credit. I fixed it. (and if you didn't notice, you've been at the top of my blog roll for a while now!) I'm really not much of a graphic designer at all, so I can't imagine I'll end up using a work of yours again, but if I do I'll make sure to send you a message!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem tyler! ive just had some bad experience with people using my work in the past. glad you like the picture! :)

    ReplyDelete