Saturday, June 26, 2010

It's probably just me but I think this is DOPE as hell...


UFFIE - ADD SUV (feat . Pharrell Williams) HD from Uffie on Vimeo.
The video might be positively skewing how much I like this song. I wasn't feeling it so much at the start but wait until Pharell comes on and not only does he kill it but by that time you start appreciating the beat more... filthy track. (I think I would like this better if it was a Pharell/N.E.R.D. song featuring Uffie, but I'll take this)

Before you say/think "this girl rips off Ke$ha" then go back and brush up on your music knowledge. Uffie has had this styled mapped out long before Ke$ha's pathetic self arrived on the scene. Thought "Tik Tok" was something new? Go listen to Justice's "The Party" featuring Uffie. #FuckKesha.
Justice ft. Uffie- The Party (Alternative Version)
Justice ft. Uffie- The Party (Rave/Album Version)

No comments:

Post a Comment