Wednesday, April 7, 2010

First Posts for Havov.tv

I've been hired as an "Independent Contractor" for Havoc Television (a video-on-demand company that offers music and extreme sports video on most digital cable & satellite providers) to blog about Alternative Rock and Electronic music for their website that they're going to try to get established as a community; check it out here.

Anyways, the posts I'll be writing there (10 a month) will be a bit more formal than the stuff I've written here, so I'm likely to keep posting random stuff here, and will also post links to my blog posts I write for Havoc's site.

Once a few more details get sorted out, my posts will start appearing on the main site and their respective genre "channels", but for now you can read my first two posts I've written and posted to my profile over on the site (accounts have customizable "pages" kind of like myspace over there).

Free Energy brings back a strong 70's power-pop rock vibe


90's Rockers Re-release and Hit the Road for a Reunion Tour

No comments:

Post a Comment