Saturday, October 3, 2009

Super catchy beat--Kid Cudi freestyling while high



This beat was made by Illfonics, which is the guys that produced the "Enter Galactic" track, and given to Cudi last year. Apparently Cudi really liked the beat and said he was going to use it on his album... but I guess they never made a track using it that made the cut. I think the beat is really sick, I'd love to hear a studio track around it.

I know most people that check this site (however few that may be...) are probably here for hip-hop, so I try to keep hip-hop related posts to a minimum. But this just made me laugh because Kid Cudi is obviously totally baked here. I love towards the beginning of the video when he tells his friend that "Imma bout to get Too Short on this motha fucka" and his friend responds "ohh biaatch", because for those of you who haven't heard Too Short, he's somewhat famous for how he says "biaatch"

No comments:

Post a Comment